CERTIFIED ISO 22301 BCMS LEAD IMPLEMENTER (ISO22301-LI)
MASTERING THE AUDIT OF A BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BCMS) BASED ON ISO 22301, IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 19011 AND ISO 17021
See course description and our complete course schedule on our website at : http://www.continuitylink.com/public/en/training.php?id=iso22301-li.
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. The participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement Business Continuity processes from the ISO 22399.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business Continuity Management Specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for Business Continuity).
– Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity
– Management System (BCMS)
– Business Continuity auditors who wish to fully understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
– Individuals responsible for the Business Continuity or conformity in an organization
– Members of a Business Continuity team
– Expert advisors in Business Continuity
– Members of organizations that want to prepare for a business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function
- Week days: 5 consecutive days (traditional), including the Certification exam on the morning of the last day.
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO/PAS 22399, ISO 27031, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of Business continuity
- Preliminary analysis and determining the level of maturity of the existing BCMS based upon ISO 21827
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of a BCMS
- Definition of the scope of a BCMS
- Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
- Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Design and implementation of Business Continuity processes and writing procedures
- Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the BCMS
- Incident management and emergency management
- Operations management of a BCMS
- Monitoring BCMS processes
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
- Internal audit and management review of a BCMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
- Duration: 3 hours
Weekends: 4 days over 2 consecutive weekends (condensed), including the Certification exam on the afternoon of the last day.
In-house: 5 days. Your location, your date ! Contact us to organize your in-house training.
Self-Training: Learn at your own speed and on your own schedule ! Click here for details.
– To understand the implementation of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
– To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a BCMS
– To understand the relationship between the components of a BCMS and the compliance with the other requirements
– To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301 or BS 25999
– To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 22301 or BS 25999
– Certification fees are included in the exam price
– Participant manual contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples
– A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants
– In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions
Examination and Certification
The “Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- – Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of business continuity
– Domain 2: Business Continuity best practice based on ISO 22301
– Domain 3: Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
– Domain 4: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
– Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
– Domain 6: Continual improvement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
– Domain 7: Preparation for a BCMS certification audit
The “Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam is available in different languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. For more information about exam, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Exam.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Implementer, Certified ISO 22301 Implementer or Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Implementer.