CERTIFIED ISO 31000 RISK MANAGER (ISO31000-RM)
See course description and our complete course schedule on our website at : http://www.continuitylink.com/public/en/training.php?id=iso31000-rm.
In this three-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000:2009 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle.
During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard. This training is also fully compatible with IEC/ISO 31010 which supports ISO 31000 by providing guidance for risk assessment.
– Risk managers
– Business Process Owners
– Business Finance Managers
– Business Risk Managers
– Regulatory Compliance Managers
– Project Management
– Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
– To understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing an effective risk management according to ISO 31000and IEC/ISO 31010
– To understand the relationship between the risk management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
– To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing risk management program according to ISO 31000
– To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in risk management
– Certification fees are included in the exam price
– Participant manual contains over 350 pages of information and practical examples
– A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants
– In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions
Examination and Certification
The “Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- – Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in risk management
– Domain 2: Risk management program
– Domain 3: Risk assessment
– Domain 4: Risk treatment
– Domain 5: Risk communication, monitoring and improvement
The “Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” exam is available in different languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. For more information about exam, refer to ISO 31000 Risk Manager Exam Preparation Guide.
After successfully completing the ISO 31000 Risk Manager exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 31000 Provisional Risk Manager or Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 31000 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to ISO 31000 Risk Manager Brochure.
Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management framework according to ISO 31000
- Concepts and definitions related to risk management
- Risk management standards, frameworks and methodologies
- Implementation of a risk management framework
- Understanding an organization and its context
Day 2: Risk identification and assessment, risk evaluation, treatment, acceptance, communication and surveillance according to ISO 31000
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis and risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Risk acceptance and residual risk management
- Risk communication and consultation
- Risk monitoring and review
Day 3: Risk assessment methodologies according to IEC/ISO 31010 and Exam
- Presentation of risk assessment methodologies
- Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager Exam (2 hours)
For all questions, please feel free to contact us.