The awareness session will benefit all carers who work with service users who exhibit challenging behaviour.
It is vital that you have an understanding of the type of behaviour that you may be faced with and your role and responsibility.
The course covers:
Causes and identification of challenging behaviour and what actions you should take.
During the course you will learn:
• What constitutes challenging behaviour
• Indicators of challenging behaviour
• Reasons for challenging behaviour
• Your role and responsibility
• Managing challenging behaviour
• Procedures for reposting changes in behaviour
This half day awareness course can de delivered in your workplace or in our training suites near Stockport.