Listed in Conflict
- etc Venues Marble Arch, Edgware Road, London W2 2EA
- 01452 856091
This one-day Conflict Management training course is designed to teach you how to handle conflict situations and difficult people.
Conflicts with professional teams are inevitable and can even be beneficial, but only if it is managed according to correct principles. Some managers do not manage conflict very well. Instead, they sometimes mismanage conflict and make the situation worse.
The purpose of this training course is to help managers interact with people in such a way as to improve productivity and create a good atmosphere.
The training style is practical, interactive and keeps the delegates involved throughout the whole training. You will find the practical step-by-step methods so helpful, you will want to use them immediately on your return to work.
Delegates who attend this Conflict Management Course will benefit in the following ways:
• You will feel more confident during all conflict situations.
• You will get the best possible result from the situation with the minimum fuss, in the shortest possible time.
• You will avoid all the perils and costs of a badly managed conflict situation
• You will feel happy to handle conflict situations involving even the most difficult people
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Please login to add your review.