The course will benefit all carers who work with the elderly and vulnerable adults in both the care home and domiciliary setting.
The course will provide an overview of the issues and support relating to end of life care.
During the course you will learn:
• The values and principles that should be practised throughout all work with people who are dying
• The different levels of support people might need in order for them to feel cared for as unique individuals with different strengths and weaknesses
• The support needs of relatives, friends and colleagues
• Workers recognise the importance of all members of the workforce providing help, support and guidance to each other
• The importance of advanced care planning and making an advance decision
This half day awareness course can be delivered in your workplace or at our training suites near Stockport.