This course will benefit all individuals who seek an awareness of equality and diversity. It will explain legislation and the workers role in the promotion of equality and diversity.
The course contents include:
• The meaning of diversity
• Discrimination, stereotyping and prejudice
• What constitutes bullying and harassment
• Equal opportunity legislation
• Individuals role in the promotion of equal opportunities
• The rights of the worker
• Sources of information, advice and guidance on equality and diversity issues
This is a half day awareness course which can be delivered in your workplace or at our training suites near Stockport.