What is first aid & what are its aims and what should a first aider do, documentation and reporting.
After completing this course the learner will have skills that may save the life of a casualty prior to the arrival of the Emergency Medical Services.
B y the end of the session the learner will be able to
1. Manage an incident
2. Recognise and determine life threatening conditions
3. Treat an unconscious casualty
4. Perform CPR on an adult competently
5. Recognise and treat for shock
6. Have the knowledge to control bleeding