The aim of this course is to provide all learners with basic Health and Safety awareness.
Health and safety is an important skill for all workers. It is vital that you have the knowledge to deal with a variety of incidents that could arise in your working environment, and take appropriate action to ensure no further harm is caused.
You will learn how to promote health and safety to others, ensuring a safe environment.
The course covers:
• Legislation regarding health and safety at work
• Why personal protective equipment needs to be used
• Working practices/techniques
• Safe storage of equipment and materials
• Risk assessments
• Your responsibilities
• Management responsibilities
• Organisational and legal requirement – related to the reporting and documentation of accidents
This half day awareness course can be delivered in your workplace or at our training suites near Stockport