Duration – One day
In any working environment, managing customer expectations requires a wide range of interpersonal skills and techniques. The ability to deal confidently and assertively with everyone you make contact with, either face to face or by telephone, not only ensures you are operating effectively, but reduces the likelihood of stress overload. This course will give you the opportunity to explore and develop your skills on how you manage conflict and become more confident.
By the end of this course, each delegate will be able to:
• Identify different types of conflict in the workplace
• Explore how you manage difficult situations in the workplace
• Identify the possible causes of conflict
• Recognise assertive and non assertive behaviour
• Identify verbal and non-verbal behaviour
• Develop the skills on how to defuse angry people using active listening, questioning and empathy
Who should attend?
The course will benefit those who need to demonstrate enhanced interpersonal skills with both colleagues and clients in order to improve on their ability to resolve conflict within their team, department or organisation.