Problematic Sexualised Behaviour is when children who attempt to engage other children or adults in sexual behaviours, by displaying behaviours which would not be considered usual at the child’s current age.
This training course provides learners with the skills and knowledge to provide support to people who display or have displayed problematic sexualised behaviours, and to understand the reasons why this may have occurred.
The aims of this training course are for learners to;
• Understand what Problematic Sexualised Behaviour is
• Understand what could cause Problematic Sexualised Behaviour to occur
• Understand how Problematic Sexualised Behaviour can be presented
• Understand the support strategies which can be implemented to support people who have
• demonstrated Problematic Sexualised Behaviour
This half or full day awareness course can be delivered in your workplace or at our training suites near Stockport.