The most valuable asset in all Call Centre business is its people. Developing them to their full potential is also critical to success. The aim of this course is to equip call centre agents with the skills, information and knowledge to combat the typical challenges experienced in a call centre environment. The programme equips learners with the necessary knowledge and skill to provide quality service, handle calls professionally and efficiently and communicate effectively. The course aims to provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of the importance of team work in meeting performance requirements.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Understand the Call Centre role and responsibilities
• Know how the call centre environment operates
• Have good customer service principles
• Identify and understand the customers behaviour
• Know the keys to great communication
• Understand good telephone techniques
• Know how to deal with stress, awkward customers and difficult complaints
• Develop sales opportunities as and when required
• Work as part of a team to enhance performance
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for all Call Centre staff, whether they be new or experienced.