Duration – Half day
The ability to communicate clearly and professionally is of vital importance to any business. It can be a real challenge, especially in busy, fast-paced or stressful situations to be professional when either speaking face to face or just simply over the telephone. This programme is designed to equip participants with the tools and techniques to improve how to communicate with others in the workplace.
By the end of the course participants will:
• Understand the importance of first impressions – how to make a positive impression with communication skills
• Know how to build and maintain rapport with colleagues and clients
• Develop interpersonal skills – stating the case, listening skills, summarising, clarifying and the use of positive body language
• Identify the appropriate communication medium
• Be able to adapt a communication style appropriate to the message and the audience
• Be able to use confident communication skills in difficult situations
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who would like to improve upon their communication skills in order to become more effective in the workplace.