BOLC Business and Administration Diploma is for anyone who wish to do office work in the public, private or voluntary sectors. The programme provides a thorough grounding in functional issues involved in management, documentation production and administration services.
Whether you are returning to work, looking to get employed, or simply wish to upgrade your skills in your current role, this versatile qualification will help you gain essential knowledge in carrying out day to day administration e qualification broadens your options for career advancement and gives you options for further education.
Full Tutor Support
Self Paced, No Fixed Schedules
Available to Students Anywhere around the World
1. The Business Environment
2. Fundamentals of administrative management
3. HR Management Performance management
4. Managing finance Managing resources
5. Effective marketing
6. Business communication and report writing
7. Business accounts Time, stress and crises management
8. Assess, manage and monitor risks
9. Build and maintain effective customer relations
10. Team management
11. Starting a small Business