£160 – Door Supervision Per Person
This is a Four Day course designed to prepare students for working in licensed premises as security professionals.
The Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (QCF) is for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the security industry as a Door Supervisor It gives learners the opportunity to:
● Develop knowledge related to the Private Security industry, including, the purpose of the industry, the functions of the regulator, governing legislation and the acceptable work practices, procedures and standard
● Develop skills in conflict management and their abilities in managing and resolving conflict in the context of the role of a Door Supervisor
● Learn about the role, duties and responsibilities of a Door supervisor. This covers areas such as, searching procedures, physical protection systems, physical intervention skills, reporting and record keeping, as well as legislation relevant to a Door Supervisor
● Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
● Achieve a licence to practise
● Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Course Dates 2017:
13/03/17 – 16/03/17
10/04/17 – 13/04/17
08/05/17 – 11/05/17