This 8 hour course will give you a better understanding of substances and the current laws and legislation that are relevant to these.
Learning objectives for the course
• Increased Knowledge and understanding of substances
• Names, uses, effects and danger of different drugs
• Identifying signs, symptoms and paraphernalia of drug use
• Legal highs and how the affects the body
• How the Drug Misuse Act 1971 and classification of Drugs is used in society?
• Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 and some of the limitations to the act
• The different ways that drugs are used and their addictive potential
This course can be delivered on site our at one of our training venues