This two-day Leadership and Management training programme is designed to help you to gain new skills, knowledge and practical techniques in order to get the best from yourself and others, every day.
The purpose of this leadership training is to show delegates how to set and achieve goals, how to communicate with greater clarity, to organise work tasks and how to inspire the team to give their best performance, within a friendly and productive working atmosphere.
Delegates who attend this Leadership and Management training course will benefit as follows:
• To properly plan, prioritise, and delegate tasks manage time and prioritise work.
• To communicate your goals with greater clarity and confidence.
• To handle difficult people and manage conflict situations.
• To your motivation, self-confidence and self-control.
• To create and sustain a positive, productive work atmosphere.
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.