The development of customer relationships is key to any successful organisation. Unless negotiations achieve a win-win outcome, it is likely that such relationships will break down over time. This course will demonstrate the core skills of effective negotiation and it will give participants the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to become effective negotiators, in a wide range of face-to-face and telephone situations.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Understand what negotiation is
• Be more confident in the approach to negotiation situations
• Understand how to make the most effective use of time available for negotiation preparation
• Listen carefully and use the best questioning techniques to gain the right information
• The methods of persuasion and how to strive for win-win agreements
• Develop a confident negotiating style to deflect tough tactics
• How to close a negotiation process and know when to draw the negotiation to an end
Who should attend?
This course will benefit anyone who would like to improve their negotiation skills, either in the workplace or for life in general. It is also ideal for experienced negotiators who want to refresh and improve their skills.