This course will benefit all carers who require an increased awareness of client’s nutritional needs. The course will provide an overview of the importance of nutrition and problems that are associated with a poor diet.
The course contents include:
• Signs and symptoms of poor nutrition
• What is a healthy diet
• Ways to encourage clients to eat and drink
• Risk factors in the residential/domiciliary setting
• The importance of reporting and recording problems
• Equipment and help available to encourage independence
MUST and malnutrition
This half day awareness course can be delivered in your workplace or at our training suites near Stockport.