This two-day Personal Development training programme is designed for professionals to extend and deepen their knowledge, of how to get the best from themselves and others.
This course is perfect for delegates to brush-up on their existing knowledge and then learn terrific new material which they will have never seen before. Learning practical techniques which they can put into practice on their return to work.
Delegates who attend this Personal Developing training course will benefit as follows:
• Learn to set specific goals and communicate them to all who need to know.
• Develop communication skills to gain the understanding and willing cooperation of others.
• Work out priorities, write plans and better manage time.
• Handle difficult people and conflict situations with more confidence.
• Learn to manage your emotions.
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Here are some reviews from delegates who have attended this programme:
The course was what I wanted and really liked the examples in each topic, as they help you understand. The tools look and feel powerful and advice feels practical. The trainer’s style, energy, passion was top-notch. The material is great. The idea for us to write down action items is really good. [Akshay Negi, Trainline]
Pleasantly surprised, having been on many courses over the years, there was much new information on this course, which was great. The trainer’s presentation was enjoyable and he was knowledgeable. [Jeannine Bramer, Karcher UK Ltd]