Listed in Cognitive Therapies
- Hameldaeme Wellbeing Centre 12 Rudham Avenue, Grimsby DN32 0AX
‘Stop Struggling, Start Living’
– Life Skills Programme
12 hours to help you create a
Rich and Meaningful Life!
Our Life Skills programme is based on a groundbreaking and revolutionary new approach based on mindfulness skills, using the six principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for overcoming stress, anxiety, anger and depression.
It will save you years of struggle, take you out of negative emotional patterns, and help you create a happier and productive life.
• Reduce stress, worry and rise above fear
• Handle painful thoughts and feelings more effectively
• Break self-defeating habits and addiction
• Improve performance and find fulfillment in your work
• Build more satisfying relationships
• Create a richer and more meaningful life
The programme is evidence based and uses scientifically proven Acceptance and Commitment Training (ACT) techniques.
Please login to add your review.