When: Tuesday 17 March 2015, 10am to 1.30pm
Do you get the best out of others at work?
Do others easily buy-in to your ideas?
Are you recognised the go-to person?
The first part of any workshop or course is always around :
– Personal Choice
– Impact of Choice
Understanding your thinking and change your willing to make, will make the difference to how you implement and adapt to your new approach.
This workshop looks at:
– Self awareness and how you think you may be perceived from others
– The benefits of building good relationships at work
– How you can build good relationships
– Recognising that everyone is different and how to adapt your behaviour accordingly
– Communicating in an Adult way to gain buy-in and credibility from others
If you would prefer one to one coaching so that you can be supported throughout a number of different challenges, please email: Victoria@coaching4results.org.uk