Run for over 33 years, this course provides participants with an intimate knowledge of petroleum upstream fiscal systems including royalties, production sharing contracts, concessions, joint ventures and service agreements. An in-depth assessment will be conducted on the administration of fiscal systems as well as standalone vs. incremental analysis.
BY ATTENDING THIS COURSE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND:
– The nature and details of all the important fiscal features in the world
– The wide variety of fiscal systems based on concessions, production sharing contracts, joint ventures, service contracts and other arrangements
– The underlying economic characteristics of the various fiscal systems
– Advanced economic analysis based on Excel spreadsheets
– How government policies impact on fiscal systems
– Competitive worldwide frameworks for investing in the oil & gas sector
– Future trends in petroleum fiscal terms
– The knowledge gained will assist participants in negotiating better contracts and concessions, identifying the best investment opportunities and gaining practical, up-to-date experience from “real-life” examples.